National Manager, Digital Fundraising (CHI #2122-57)
The American Lung Association has an excellent opportunity for a National Manager, Digital Fundraising to join our incredible team in Chicago, IL.
The American Lung Association has an excellent opportunity for a National Manager, Digital Fundraising to join our incredible team in Chicago, IL. Working as a member of the Digital Marketing team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to save lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease through research, education, and advocacy.
Join a fantastic team and be part of a digital transformation! Leverage digital advertising to raise awareness of our mission, grow online revenue and increase participation in athletic and programmatic events nationwide. Responsible for fundraising and event campaigns on all digital channels including web search, display, video, and social media. Collaborate across departments and with external partners to ensure timely campaign development, performance tracking and ongoing optimization. Looking for a team player with positive, can-do attitude who demonstrates expert-level understanding of digital fundraising best practices, performance, industry benchmarks and evolving trends.
- Interface with staff from various Departments and work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and make strategic recommendations on how best to meet their goals related to event participation, donor acquisition and online fundraising.
- Contribute to development, execution and optimization of integrated, multi-channel digital advertising campaigns that drive email acquisition, donations, and event participation with a positive ROI.
- Collaborate with Digital team, Development/Mission/Field staff, agency partners, and other key stakeholders to maintain processes, schedules, campaigns creative, messaging and audiences as they relate to digital fundraising.
- Lead online donation form creation and optimization process and ensure consistent usage of donation forms and channel tracking across digital fundraising.
- Manage digital fundraising budgets and revenue reporting process in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Analyze in-market digital advertising campaigns and provide real-time optimization recommendations. Apply learnings from past campaign performance to improve overall performance.
- Track, understand and communicate campaign performance and overall program results to cross-functional team members and key stakeholders.
- Partner with Digital Analyst to disseminate campaign level and overall digital fundraising program reports and analysis highlighting KPIs and ROI to key stakeholders.
- Ensure donation, transaction and revenue goals are tracking correctly and properly importing to advertising platforms, Google Analytics, etc.
- Lead exploration and testing of new online fundraising efforts and channels available through social media and digital advertising.
- Provide suggestions to address complex problems using excellent analytical, diplomatic, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Nonprofits; digital advertising or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3–5 years’ related work experience and at least 2 years in digital advertising campaign management. Client facing digital advertising experience considered a plus.
- Proven track record developing, implementing, and optimizing paid digital advertising campaigns that meet/exceed return on investment goals and stay within budget.
- Demonstrated ability in organizing variety of project requests from multiple departments, maximizing ROI and applying best practices of digital fundraising.
- Skilled with digital advertising platforms including Google Ads (search, display & YouTube), Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. a working knowledge of online giving trends and technologies.
- Practical lead generation experience, including effective list management and segmentation, audience targeting and retargeting.
- Skilled with eCRM, data and analytics tools and software such as GA and GTM.
- Experience working with Luminate Online and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Advertising Studio a plus.
- Proficiency in project management tools (ClickUp), Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop) and MS Office 365 a plus.
- Excellent written and analytic skills and demonstrated track record of developing creative solutions.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative approach to work; ability to communicate well; willingness to learn and be open to new ideas.
- Action oriented with effective follow up.
- Highly organized with proven ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities.
- Consistent with its mission, the American Lung Association maintains a smoke-free workplace; all employees must abstain from tobacco use in any form. Also, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless approved for medical or religious exemption.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to (include the job title and the job number in the subject of the email):
Human Resources Department
American Lung Association
The American Lung Association is dedicated to a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V